Hi

Thank U for stopping by and welcome into my inner voice. I hope I inspire u to Pay It Forward. HOPE FLOATS!

Monday, November 15, 2010

A Blessing!

A GOD-MOMMY(parent) is a spiritual light of grace and wisdom. It's the ability to welcome a free soul to rest under your wings. It's a chance to love unconditionally a child of God. To embrace, to celebrate, and to be at one with the teachings of his/her parents. It's a bond that is unbreakable. A chance to share stories of your upbringings and pass them on to him/her.
 
*IT'S TO INSURE THE FOUNDATION IS TWICE AS STRONG, BEFORE THE BUILDING BEGINS TO BE BUILT.

IT'S WALKING IN FAITH AND NOT BY SIGHT.*


I seat in silence thinking how beautiful this moment is for me. Thinking how humble my Lord is to have picked me to be this precious little boy's God-mommy. 

When his daddy placed him in his grandmother's arms, I took a breath because it represented unconditional love from the past to the present. 

When his daddy then took him and placed him in my arms, my heart became full. It was that moment God touched me and said, "U are and will be a great God-mommy and this is why I picked U."

I kissed his forehead as he slept in my arms and I promised God that I will do what He ask of me to do for Kaleb. 

I looked at his mommy and she smiled knowing I would keep my Promise. 

It's great to have Faith because Faith will fill your walk of life better then a blast of sight!

Madrina(AkA-->GodMommy) Loves U Kaleb...

3 comments: