Hi

Thank U for stopping by and welcome into my inner voice. I hope I inspire u to Pay It Forward. HOPE FLOATS!

Wednesday, August 25, 2010

01 Hour/06 months/10yrs... or a life time

Written on Thursday, April 9, 2009 at 11:47pm

In a world full of passion, of desires, of lust
How long do we wait
How long do we have

In a world full of anger, ambition, and sadness
How much time do have
How much time do we take

As simple as a kiss can be, as gentle as a hug can reach
Will it be enough to heal the broken heart
Will it be enough to endure A shattered soul

Will an hour be enough to reach the one
Will six months be a memory for most
Can ten years really tell the unity between two

And as we grow asking these questions
Trying to make sense
As we hold on to what we think is fallen

Are we truly holding on for life
Are we truly holding on for Destiny
Are we truly holding on for show
Is the fear of being ONE the fear that holds both

One hour, Six months ten years or Life
I hold on to you because my spirit calls out for your spirit
I hold on to you because your laughter completes my laughter
I hold on to you because your words finishes my words
I hold on to you because

I RATHER HOLD ON TO A LIFE TIME!

No comments:

Post a Comment