Hi

Thank U for stopping by and welcome into my inner voice. I hope I inspire u to Pay It Forward. HOPE FLOATS!

Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Vision Board

  • I watched a show this past weekend and a light bulb went on in my head. It was a moment where all stood still and only that part of the show continue. 
  • A Vision Board she(the young lady in the show)spoke of. Where your dreams and goals and ambitions are placed. Alive in 3D for you to view every time you come in and out of your room.
  • Amazed I was... "A vision board" 
  • I have two boards in my room, one has appointments and menus and crap and the other has pics of family and friends. Neither represent ME.
HOW MANY OF US HAVE THESE BOARDS IN THE HOME AND IT DOESN'T SAY ANYTHING ABOUT US BUT IT TELLS ALL ABOUT OUR STRUGGLES; FAMILY AND FRIENDS?
  • I'm about to take control of one thing I have allowed many to control... "ME"
  • My ambitions, dreams and goals will continue to live inside of me. So now I will place them all on a vision board so that I may work on them and not work around them.
  • Each board will consist of realistic goals,dreams and ambitions.
THE CHANGE WILL BE FOR ME TO HELP MY INNER VOICE ! 

TELL ME IF U WILL CREATE, HAVE CREATED, OR WANT IDEAS TO CREATE A VISION BOARD. 






No comments:

Post a Comment