Hi

Thank U for stopping by and welcome into my inner voice. I hope I inspire u to Pay It Forward. HOPE FLOATS!

Wednesday, August 25, 2010

It is a time to see the spark in the sky.

Written on Saturday, November 14, 2009 at 7:24pm

It is a time to see the spark in the sky.
A time where clearness over takes fearness.
It is a time to shine like the sun above the mountains top.
A time where clouds can't stop the heat from forming.

It is where the greens meet the browns and the glory meets the heavens.
It is here and now not there and later, where hope overflows and laughter;
well... laughter takes over. hahahaha!

It is that passion within that hides and sneaks and celebrates and waits and...
It is that thought of now and where and who and how and... hahahaha!

There must be that place I must go to and I must relate to and I must hold on to and I must grow from.

Because, It's the grown I walk on and the sun I look for and the clouds I sit under for shade; and the comfort of being in that moment at that time in that place.

It's where I need to be... and where I need to go.
It is a time to see the spark in the sky.

No comments:

Post a Comment