Hi

Thank U for stopping by and welcome into my inner voice. I hope I inspire u to Pay It Forward. HOPE FLOATS!

Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Felicita... and the Pearls!

Written on Tuesday, November 17, 2009 at 7:30pm

Words most of the time brings u to a halt. Most times it searches for a question. As we know a question comes with an answer. Fear is that type of word that over powers your ability to go forward with authority.
Trapping your skills, teachings, knowledge, and trust to a motionless march.

The thought of that word "fear" always lurks behind perfectionism. But when you confront your fears... it is you allowing yourself the truth, the right to be human. This act is a saving grace upon your soul to bring a far happier, more productive life.

Is this information true to the naked eye? Is it a way for the lost to find a way back? Or is it just a mere way of bringing information to a page?

A Hot summer day... my Felicita gave me a set of pearls. I looked on with honor and wondered why "me." It was the act of something so kind and not perfect. The act of one person speaking through an object. Felicita wanted something more for me. A preparation of something good to come my way.

Me... afraid of a pen, pencil, paper or the scaffold; I'm not afraid. Not even of a sword... no, I'm not afraid. I am a person who tells the truth wherever I please on a paper, using a pen or pencil.

I engrave my thoughts on white background boards. I'm not afraid! Those white pearls I keep in my heart tightly engraved in my soul. I'm a person with thoughts to her actions... with skills to her movements. I'm Felicita's half. The half she was not. The half she could not. The one giving the name to. The one who held the tools to caring and comforting.

Yes... that was giving to me the day those pearls set place in my hands. And although they didn't leave that summer day... they traveled with me everyday. So think twice and look both ways... for the power of authority, the power of strength is coming like the wind beneath the wings of an eagle; Who flies high upon the skies.


No comments:

Post a Comment