Hi

Thank U for stopping by and welcome into my inner voice. I hope I inspire u to Pay It Forward. HOPE FLOATS!

Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Dreams and Goals

A person asked me what are my dreams. To be completely honest... I had to stop and think what are my dreams. They are to be able to open up a cleaning business. I want to have a team, an agency that will come out to homes of famous people and to companies, and make a difference. I also dream of starting my own video company where I can go to events and record their beautiful moments, edit them, add music and backgrounds then gift them with a nice bill. hahahaha My other Dream and Goal is to leave NYC behind and go where the Palms trees are located. I want to start a new beginning and simply remember the past of my days in the Big Apple. I also want to Marry and build my own wonderful family. Grow old with that one person I will love for life. WHAT ARE YOUR GOALS AND DREAMS? WHAT INSPIRES YOU TO MOVE FORWARD?

No comments:

Post a Comment