Hi

Thank U for stopping by and welcome into my inner voice. I hope I inspire u to Pay It Forward. HOPE FLOATS!

Wednesday, August 25, 2010

I was asked a question. I was giving an answer. But a choice was not close by.

Written on Tuesday, November 17, 2009 at 5:03pm

 I was asked a question. I was giving an answer. But a choice was not close by.

It is the beat of my heart that keeps me going. There is that inner rhythm that motivates and penatraits. I walk to my own beat of my own drums. And I dance to my on keys.

There is thy sensation of that warm rainbow feeling right after a hot sunny summer; where every thing stops and that rainbow visits your eyes. It tells u to be one with me. To engage in a never ending movement. To reflect in its light.

And that one smile upon my face is felt miles away...its seen from a distance. I want to keep it. I want that warmth to never stop.

The beauty of love...the action of attraction... The mist of that sweet smell between two melodies. Its a song being written and a verse never played.

It is unrepeated... It is unscripted. Take me far away where the kisses won't be interrupted and the body friction won't be stopped. Help me bring that sensation back; back into my body where no-one can reach.

Let it be for me that one song...that one beat...that one key. Come to me and caress my body with your body and let us stop never this forbidden love.

Lay on the comfort of my breast and cuddle with me. Let that question one has for me dissolve and that answer one gave float.

For there is no choice played in this one minute of paused time.

No comments:

Post a Comment